My unfortunate absence from Tumblr is now officially over (thank God). Really, I was starting to feel not only withdrawals from my dashboard of Jane Austen and Bollywood gifs, but I also felt like I had so much to say these past weeks and had no time to say them. OH I HATE WHEN I HAVE NO TIME BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORK AT WORK.
- My life was taken over by the most beautiful of video gaming trade shows, E3. OH HOW I LOVE THAT SHOW. Without going on about it at length, because BELIEVE YOU ME, I could write a book to rival Proust, let me simply say that I am so glad it’s over.
- Well, just one thing - start to finish it was a comedy of errors. It was Murphy’s Law come to life and I was on the receiving end.
- I hate it when coworkers send me documents to edit/read that are in full magnification mode. Dude, set that shit back to 100% before sending to me. I cannot deal with your 250% zoomed documents.
- I love all Apple products, but seriously who are those headphones that come with iPhones/iPods meant for? I must have smaller than average ear holes, because they will not stay in for anything. Those buds are always plotting a suicide mission out of my ears.
- Just when you think that you’ve wrongly judged a smug and domineering co-worker and start being nice to them, they will unleash their most passive-aggressive and mean email on you, so beware and always keep them at arms length. If you can’t talk shit about the boss, then you can’t be friends.
I think that’s gonna do it for now and hopefully posts will become more frequent. At least I can always count on work to provide ranting material.