I’ve been at work all day, with legit shit that needs to get done, and so far I have:
- Exhausted all my social media accounts multiple times
- Read up on the latest celeb gossip and fashion
- Watched every single Ellen DeGeneres Show clip on YouTube (WHY?)
- Looked at, fawned over, and re-pinned about a 1,000 things on Pinterest
- Eaten, as a form of entertainment
- Listened to the masterful, always-on-key Blame it on Rio soundtrack
- Moisturized my damn dry hands 75 times
I don’t know why I can’t seem to buckle down and do work. Could it be because I have to revise a PR Plan for the 700th time? Or that I have to write a new one? Or maybe because I have to decipher hand-written notes on a document and make corrections, because, you know, there’s no such thing as TRACK CHANGES.
Or, maybe, MAYBE - because all the above is SO MIND-NUMBINGLY BORING that I cannot be bothered to even glance at it until 5:30 p.m., when I try to hastily write a few coherent sentences before 6 p.m. when I can leave this freezing, polar ice cap purgatory.